3.11.2011

Feelings as of late

Embarrassment: Shamelessly begging Elaina to "go poop on the potty. Pleeeeese go poop on the potty? Please go poop Elaina."

Guilt: Fantasizing about checking into a hotel for a day to sleep, have food prepared for me, watch a movie, read a book, or play on the internet.

Apathy: I eat more candy and junk than vegetables and nourishment. I'm not proud of this.

Desperation: Sick and teething baby will not sleep for more than 3 hours in a stretch. I can't remember the last time I've felt rested.

Contentment: Two beautiful girls are all I need. I've always wanted more, but lately I am just so happy with these two and not sure I could do this again. We'll see what I say when I'm sleeping regularly.

Adoration: I know all parents love their kids and are proud of them, but I just never knew how much it was possible to love two little beings that are just their own unique individuals. It's amazing and they're amazing.

Determination: I know things will get better. I just have to hold out for spring, summer, and more sleep. It will get better. It will.

No comments: